The Cascades Experience
Bringing the Cascades of Western North Carolina Indoors.
- Located in the Heart of Western North Carolina.
- 10 Minute drive to historic Hendersonville.
- 25 Minute drive to downtown Asheville.
- Experience Indoor Waterfalls, Greenery, and an indoor waterslide at the Resort.
- Enjoy an all-inclusive stay with a Restaurant, Gift Shop, Pool Area and more…
- Nearby Access to Waterfalls, Hiking, Biking, and Many Other Outdoor Adventures.
Included in Your Stay
Complimentary Internet Access
Onsite Restaurant and General Store
12,000 sq feet of Water Play and Indoor Waterfall Gardens
Meeting Facilities and Business Center
Our Commitment to Service
We commit to provide excellent customer service to a bring a quality stay to all of our guests. We seek to provide exceptionally memorable experiences for couples and families.
Hendersonville (“the city of Four Seasons”) is a historic city located right in the heart of Western North Carolina. The city is home to several tourist attractions including a gem mine, museums with a Tyrannosaurus skull and antique airplanes, main street dating back to the early 19th century and restaurants with painted bears. Hendersonville is surely a perfect place for your next family vacation.
Tucked away in the Mountains, yet located conveniently off Interstate I-40, Hendersonville is known for its outdoor adventures, local brews and dining, and lush apple orchards. Come take a helicopter ride, face white water rapids, or experience the beauties of Chimney Rock and other surrounding parks.
Plan Your Stay
Make a Reservation